Is it time you got a new reclining armchair?
As we age, we become more prone to issues with our bones and joints, therefore optimum comfort and support whilst seated is essential. If you’ve had your reclining armchair for a number of years, you may find that it has stopped functioning the way it once used to, therefore you may no longer be benefiting from all of its advantages.
To ensure you are getting maximum benefit from your reclining armchair, it’s important to upgrade your chair as and when is necessary. Your riser recliner should not only provide functional benefits, but it should also be a great source of comfort and relaxation too.
Here are some considerations to help you to determine whether it’s time to invest in a new reclining armchair:
As we get older, we spend more and more time in our arm chair, therefore comfort is essential. Ask yourself these questions:
- Does your seat become uncomfortable after a few hours of sitting in it?
- Do you stand up feeling stiff and in need of a good stretch?
- The padding in the cushions are completely flat
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this could mean that the padding is wearing thin and is beginning to lose its resilience. If this is the case for you, a replacement riser recliner could be the solution.
Does your riser recliner function like it did when you first brought it?
You should always consider the fact that without the rise and recline function on your chair, you could inflict pain upon yourself and even struggle to get into and out of it.
Always ensure that your chair isn’t making any creaking or squeaking noises when you are sat in it, and that all casters and wheels are intact.
Do your legs, head, back and neck still feel properly supported in your current armchair? Our bespoke chairs are made to measure to ensure that you can benefit from the correct seat depth, height, width and foot rest position to offer you maximum support and comfort.
If you have developed a long-term health condition since purchasing your current chair, you could potentially benefit from an in-built massage system to help to temporarily soothe your aches and pains. Additionally, you may even want to upgrade from a single motor to a dual motor chair to help to give you additional support when you are relaxing in your chair.
Sometimes your chair can just look outdated. This may be due to having a renovation in
your living room, or simply because of wear and tear. Sunlight can sometimes cause the fabric to fade on your riser recliner. Furthermore, grandchildren and pets can cause accidental damage and stains, making your chair look extremely worn.
We have a wide range of contemporary riser recliners available in a variety of different leathers, fabrics and colours – you’ll be sure to find the perfect chair for your home! They also come with a three-year warranty too!
Does your current riser and recliner cater for all of your personal wants and needs? Could you benefit from some additional extras? All of our riser recliners come with the option of the following extras and accessories:
- 3-in-1 technology table so that you can charge your tablet and phone without having to move from your chair
- In-built reading light to aid you when you want to read your favourite book or magazine
- In-built heat and massage system to keep you warm and relaxed. You can see the benefits that an in-built massage system can offer you here
- Extended footrest to offer you extra support on your legs, feet and ankles
- Arm covers to minimise wear and tear on the arms of your chair
- Handy side pocket to store all of your favourite books and magazines at all times
- Head cushion to offer you additional comfort and extra support to your neck
- Removable arms to help to aid you into and out of your chair, particularly if you are in a wheelchair
Is it time to upgrade?
If you feel that you may benefit from upgrading your riser recliner chair, don’t hesitate to get in touch! You can request your FREE brochure here, or chat to one of our friendly advisors by calling us on 0800 988 2898!