As the year draws to an end, we are reflecting upon 2019, and what a year it’s been! We’ve sold heaps of riser recliner chairs to heaps of satisfied customers, but which of our chairs have been the most popular? Take a look!
1. The Malvern:
The Malvern has always been a customer favourite amongst our range and it’s obvious as to why. Its buttoned back is soft and supportive, offering you maximum comfort all day long. It also features luxurious padded arms to enhance your comfort, and to make getting into and out of your recliner even easier!
Available in a vast range of colours, fabrics and leathers, you can customise a Malvern chair that will look perfect in your living room! On top of this, this chair is available in custom, heavyweight and petite sizes too!
The Malvern Plus
The Malvern Plus was another customer favourite this year. This luxurious chair offers the same features as the Malvern, with the additional benefit of a storage arm so that you can keep your TV remote and other belongings to hand at all times!
2. The Windsor
The Windsor boasts an extremely supportive head cushion which is shaped to echo the stylish armrests of this luxury chair. It’s stunning button back adds an elegant touch and offers ultimate comfort day in day out. This chair is extremely aesthetically pleasing, and with out extensive range of fabrics, leathers and colours that it’s available in, this chair will look lovely in any lounge!
Alike the rest in our range, this chair is also available in petite, standard and grand sizes, with heavyweight and custom size options available too.
The Windsor Plus
Once again, the Windsor Plus was a popular chair amongst our customers in 2019. This chair offers the same benefits as the Windsor, but with the additional feature of a storage arm to keep all of your belongings in!
3. The Ceres
The Ceres is always a popular choice amongst our customers and it’s clear why. Not only does it look classy and timeless, but its deep filled cushioning offers unrivalled comfort. The armrests perfectly match the in-built head cushion, and its straight through seating offers additional support to your back.
Due to the simplicity yet stylishness of this chair, it looks stunning in every fabric, but our customers favourites are chenille and leather.
This chair is available in petite, standard and grand sizes, with heavyweight and custom size options also available.
Why should you purchase with us in 2020?
There are so many things that make The Recliner Factory unique, giving you an abundance of reasons to purchase with us in 2020! Here are just a few of them:
Made to measure
We are aware that not everyone is the same size, shape, height or weight. This is why we make all of our chairs to measure, to suit your exact needs and requirements! During your home demonstration, we can take all the measurements and information that we need to craft a chair which is perfectly sized for you, offering you ultimate comfort and support.
Hand-crafted in our very own UK factory
Every single one of our chairs is hand-made by our skilled craftsmen in our very own factory which is located in the Midlands. We always use the finest quality materials, guaranteeing you high standard, British quality every time.
Using your exact measurements to build your chair, you can guarantee that your riser recliner will give you the best possible support and temporary positional relief for years to come.
A huge range of optional extras and accessories
There’s no better way to personalise your riser recliner than by adding extras and accessories that will help you to enhance your comfort. We have a wide range of optional extras available to you for an additional cost. Take a look at them here:
- 3-in-1 technology table – our 3-in-1 technology table is our latest accessory. Not only does it remove and swivel at your convenience, it also charges your electronic devices too! This means that you don’t need to move from your seat at all, even when your mobile phone or tablet runs out of battery!
- In-built reading light – the perfect additional accessory for those of you who enjoy getting lost in a book in the evening! Simply switch it on, recline and relax!
- In-built heat and massage system – if you suffer from aches and pains, the in-built heat and massage system will be perfect for you! Enjoy a full body or a concentrated massage at your convenience
- Extended footrest – offering you additional support to your legs, feet and ankles when you are relaxing in your chair
- Arm covers – these help to prevent the wear and tear of your recliner, and can help to keep it looking brand new for years to come
- Head cushion – offering you additional comfort when you are reclining, especially when you want to sit back and watch TV
- Handy side pocket – the perfect place to store your favourite books and magazines so that you don’t have to leave your chair to get them!
- Removable arms – these are particularly useful for wheelchair users. Simply remove the arms to assist you with getting into and out of your chair
Free delivery & installation
We deliver all over the UK, and offer free delivery and installation on all of our chairs! Our installations team will even remove your old furniture free of charge as well!
Thousands of satisfied customers
Our TrustPilot page is a true reflection on how satisfied our customers have been over the years. With almost 300 reviews, we have achieved an ‘excellent’ rating!
Request your FREE brochure today!
Want to make 2020 the year that you enhance your comfort? Why not request your free brochure today?! Or, simply give our team a call on 0800 988 2898!